Dear NWTCA members,
It is my pleasure to inform you that the Northwest Territories Conservative Association Annual General Meeting has been set for Saturday, May 23, 2015, in Yellowknife in the Hall at the Baker Centre (aka Yk Seniors’ Society located at 5710 50 Ave.) in Yellowknife at 1:30 p.m.
If you are unable to attend in person but would like to participate via conference call, please email out-going Election Readiness Officer Jugjit More-Curran and she will provide you with the call-in details. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Agenda for this Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- Meeting called to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from February 1, 2014
- President’s Report
- Board of Directors’ Report
- Presentation of Financial Statements/Treasurer’s Report
- Board Committee Reports
- Election of Directors
- Confirmation of the Elections Readiness Plan Summary
- Candidate Nominating Committee Report (Chair Jugjit More-Curran collectively on behalf of Members David Tucker, Martin Knutson, Frieda Martselos, and Denny Rodgers)
- Other business
- Opportunity for any member intending to seek the Conservative nomination to be our candidate in the Oct. 19th general election to address the crowd followed by a short Q&A session.
In order to participate in the meeting you will need to be a Party member in good standing. If your membership recently expired, you will have the opportunity to renew it at the door.
Thanks again for your support and dedication over the past year and I look forward to another great year for NWTCA as we work collectively to build momentum heading into the Federal Election this October.
President – Northwest Territories Conservative Association